Tuesday 30 September 2014

Food you would not wanna miss in Rotterdam

The number one food I had in Rotterdam as well as Netherlands so far was Kroket. I am addicted to them!!! After long day visiting all the sightseeings including the windmills, Erasmus bridge, De Rotterdam and other spectacular architecture of a very modern Rotterdam, nothing could have been better for us than having lunch in RODIN. Compared to what we had to pay, the food was amazing, especially those huge fries which we had to order more. 


Sandwich with smoked salmon is also a good choice



 If you are a crazy foodie crawling for street food and casual street markets like me, you can't miss Binnenrotte markt - one of the longest street market of Rotterdam next to the Cubes house. The best things I tried here were cheese (apparently), Loempia or Spring Rolls as we usually call, rolled veges and dried fruits which are awesome because they reminded me so much of my childhood new year eves when we have a lot of them to fill in our stomach besides spring rolls and other so-called 'spring-foods'. 







I want to add bubble tea as well because I love them. 
You can only find bubble tea in YoYo Fresh Tea Bar or some Asian shops in Netherlands. 
The whole trip was ideally and spontaneously amazing in a unexpected way party because of our host, who gave us such a nice treat with Broodies and more Croquette (shrimp) as if they knew these were my favourite dishes. I could not know how to thank them more than writing on this blog, since the host even drove us on his boat to another city so that we could see the windmills. What an experience!




More about our trip can be found here:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet stories on my way eating around Europe