Wednesday 13 August 2014

Eat like a Polish


Having always been a crazy foodie who were dying to find good recipes and nice restaurants with descent prices, I finally decided to create a page on my blog about food! Every food I have tried, made and seen will be found there. 

If you have read about me, there is no doubt that I see Poland as my 2nd hometown. Here are almost all the best Polish food I had while spending an awesome summer in Szczecin, Warsaw and Krakow.

FOR DINNER

NASZ Naleśnik Restaurant
Creep or pancake (naleśnik) with grilled chicken, tomato, onion, cheese and mushroom. Look delicious, right?
This is so far not one of my fav, but the version with ham and cheese. This you can also try in other cities around Poland, just look for the orange sign!

Naleśnik with ham and cheese
So far the best Pierogi (dumpling) restaurant we have been to. My fav was the one with chicken and cheese.

Colorado Restaurant
We had the best dinner in town in Colorado. Here I had the first time to taste Rib Eye with cheese and fries, which are normally fancy food for a student like me.
EL GLOBO Restaurant
Make sure you do not miss out chicken rolled with Spinach or fish cooked with orange sauce


Big size pizza for 4 people, only 16Zl (approximately 4Euros)

Sphinx is a good place for student because of discounts and good quality of the food!

PHO TOAN Restaurant in Warsaw
Bun cha from Vietnam


FOR DESSERT

CUP&CAKE
ul. Bogusława 44, Szczecin, Poland
http://cupcakesweetpoint.blogspot.fi/
These were the best cupcake stores in one of the very first days when we started getting to know Szczecin. We were all like surprised and happy kids when seeing the store with small colourful delicious-looking tiny cupcakes and muffins everywhere.  You can easily have these in the Deptek area, where no local person does not know since it is a super popular bar/pub area for young people. 




CATELARI


Pancake for Veges



Waffle with whipping cream and fruits in Krakow

I did not manage to take any nice photo while eating Pasztecik but this is one of my favourite food in the town that you should definitely try. I guarantee that you can only find it in Szczecin but nowhere else. 



If you are a vege!

Candy factory where we had chance to make our own kind of candy


One of the must-do thing in Szczecin is going to Cafe 22-the highest place for coffee in the town. Here I had ice-cream for children :)


Columbus coffee-meeting point for many group

Pajda bread
Sails festival in July 2014



Blog post and photo by Honey
All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet stories on my way eating around Europe